About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Sunday, 28 August 2016

Leonies fabulous new pens & stamps

Good evening, well the time has arrived for yet another fabulous launch from the super talented Leonie Pujol. There will be glitter pens & stamps. Everyone knows I love stamps but the glitter pens are just out of this world. I was a wink of Stella user but since trying these pens I'm converted. There is so much sparkle with these they are magic !!
I've made backgrounds, used them to watercolour and all sorts. So here's a pic of one of my favourite samples.......



The stamp is fantastic and think it's one of my favourites. I also used the border stamp from one of Leonies last releases. You can see how they work together. 
Right I'm off to make a drink and watch the show. Please take a look at my teamies blogs they are so talented and there's a newbie the wonderful Natalie Ellis. Hope you enjoy,

Nick 
Http://nickinbarnsley.blogsot.co.uk

Jane 
Http://isleofcraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk

Katrina 
Http://cornishkat.blogspot.co.uk

Natalie 
http://natsplat86.wixsite.com/splatsplog

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great choice of backing for this design. I bought the stamps and added another die to my collection. Looking forward to seeing more samples and show. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!
    so pretty
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, CAS just what yo need when making lots. I don't watch that channel afraid but feel sure it would have gone well. She is so much fun to watch.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Elaine.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete