About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Leonie's new launch is live...

Good evening to all my lovely followers. Tune into Hochanda right now to see the fantastic new Christmas entwined dies and stamps that Leonie Is launching. It's a one day special. The dies are fabulous and intricate and cut lovely, and well I just love stamps so these are perfect.
Here's one of my samples which is an altered tissue box.......




I covered the box in distress paint and then rubbed the Silver Pebeo gilding wax over parts of it. Then I heat embossed some of the fabulous stamps and added some of the dies all from this release. I created it as a small home decor peice ideal for those cold winter days.
Don't forget you can also tune into Hochanda tomorrow for more shows at 9am, midday, 4pm and 7pm. Leonie and the rest of the fabulous design team have made some amazing projects as usual and I've been in awe of such a talented bunch of lovely people.

Nicks blog
http://nickinbarnsley.blogspot.co.uk

Katrinas blog
Http://cornishkat.blogspot.co.uk

Janes blog
Http://isleofcraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk

You can also see more on Facebook and Instagram. Right I better get my very excited self to the TV !!!!

Thanks for stopping by its greatly appreciated.
Love & peace
Elaine

P.s Thanks to Leonie & crafters companion for letting me be part of the DT and letting me work with such great products xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous tissue box ...
    Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful box!
    love color and cuts.
    have a nice day hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, Elaine! Perfect for those winter sniffles! :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Elaine what a fabulous tissue box design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely project, Elaine. I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this, great idea! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete