About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 28 August 2016

Meeting up with Sylvie

Good morning & welcome to my little spot of cyber land. 
I wanted to pop in and tell you about the fabulous afternoon I had meeting a longtime blogging friend Sylvie college her blog is http://colledgeangel.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
We met in Coventry which was one of clearest and sunniest days we have had in August. We hit it off straight away chatting and laughing. It felt like we had known each other for ages. I really did enjoy myself, Sylvie is such a warm and lovely lady. We had a fabulous lunch, thanks so much Sylvie. Fingers crossed we can meet up again next time and maybe get to a craft show together. 
Here's a pic of us both......


Don't forget tonight see the launch of Leonie Pujols new range on Hochanda. Make sure you are tuning in at 8pm.....here's a little sneak peek.


Right that's it from me today, have a great day & thanks for taking the time to visit. It really is appreciated. 
Don't forget you have until tomorrow to enter my giveaway on a previous post.
Big hugs Elaine x






5 comments:

  1. how great is this to meet people!
    Im so happy for you both!
    hugs
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, glad you had a fab time! Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time, hope you get to do it again.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pic of you and Sylvie. Will look at Leonies new goodies, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine
    Thanks for a super afternoon... Think we could have chatted all day...
    Fabulous card... Leonie gas come up trumps again another lovely friend met her 15 years ago...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete