About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 5 August 2016

More samples

Good morning fellow bloggers, hope you are all well. Today I'm sharing with you some of the samples from the last Leonie  launch. I have to say I loved these dies and stamps. They work with cards, scrapbooking and obviously the mixed media..... The bubbles is a particular favourite of mine....






I can't wait for the next launch I think it's the 10th August, stay tuned for some sneak peeks. 
Right off I dash having a catch up with friends kind of day....
Take care & thanks for stopping by xx





9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Elaine, quite unusual. couple reminded me of the Olympic circles. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. all are very beautiful!
    love them all!
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bubbles really are cool, but I like the hearts too. You are going to have lots of fun with these. Great projects! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Elaine! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Elaine! All of them are simply FABULOUS!!! Love how those little bats look like they're going to fly right off the tag! hehe!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colors and designs Elaine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine these are such fun and fresh creations. They will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely assortment of cards, Elaine. Love the clean fresh look.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete