About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 13 August 2016

Thank you !

Huge thanks I finally reached 75 followers, well actually I now have 80 I'm so chuffed. I can finally sort my giveaway out. I will be back on Tuesday with pictures & details. So a big warm welcome to my 8 new followers. I hope you enjoy what you see here on my little blog.
Today I'm sharing my mad hatters tea party tray. This is a Jones crafts DT peice made using the fantastic new deluxe Halloween in wonderland by graphic 45. 
I loved making this and adding all the detail to it.........
Here's some snaps






Some of the embellishments are from Tim Holtz. The little metal fork and spoon were cut from spellbinders set homespun. I used a g45 chipboard for the saucer and the made the cup & handle using the papers. Many of you will know how much I love making Halloween projects. 
Right I'm off to watch some olympics we are currently 3rd in the medal table and we still have some fantastic athletes to compete. Any of you watching it ?
Hope you all had a nice weekend and again many thanks for being a follower and leaving comments.
Big hugs 
Elaine xx




7 comments:

  1. wow! this is amazing!
    love it!
    lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks amazing, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing... the details are mind blowing. Great job, Elaine.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, love all the different items.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job Elaine on the mad hatters tea party tray.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete