About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Tune into Hochanda at 8pm tonight

Hi Guys,

Just checking in to remind you about Leonie Pujols new launch on Hochanda tonight at 8pm with her amazing new launch of Christmas Entwined dies and stamps.....they are fabulous really enjoyed playing with these and I'm definitely going to be using them on some of my Christmas cards this year ! 
Here's a sneaky peek of one of my samples. Hope you like it.


Take care I will be back at 8pm. 
Big hugs 
Elaine xxx

P.s I'm 3 away from 75 followers and have a lovely blog candy when I reach 75, please spread the love as someone has to win the stash xxx

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, love it. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, love it. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is wonderful!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Elaine... Gorgeous
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely divine! LOVE it.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Elaine. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, absolutely fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love....love....love this Elaine x

    ReplyDelete