About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 17 September 2016

Cafe Parisian

Good morning cyber world ! Thought I would do a quick post before I head off into work. So today im sharing a card made using the beautiful new Cafe Parisian collection from graphic 45. I made it for my Jones crafts DT for this fortnight. The colours are so lush and work perfectly with a tiny bit of black. 
Let me know what you think....




Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I do wish I was going to Ally Pally but hey you can't have it all and there's always next year lol. 
Take care friends, thanks for visiting.
Hugs Elaine xxxx




6 comments:

  1. very pretty card!
    love color!
    lots of hugs
    enjoy yor weekend
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, yes a touch of black always helps with Graphic45.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a wonderful design Elaine, love the card stock and framed saying.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Love the pretty aqua color of the papers and those sweet little flowers you added are just adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Love the pretty aqua color of the papers and those sweet little flowers you added are just adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Elaine and I adore the aqua and orange colours. It looks like you all had a fabulous time at the retreat. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete