About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Friday, 2 September 2016

Eclectic DT

Evening all its two minutes past minute and my post didn't go live grrrrrr. That's the 2nd time I've tried it !!! 
Anyway this should of been posted on the 1st my apologies. 
So over at Eclectic Ellapu the theme for the purple team is new beginnings. I chose to do a CAS new home card. I love the CAS style but I'm very pants at it.....!!!!
Well at least I've tried lol


Please do have a look over at the blog , the rest of the DT have made some awesome things as always.
Thanks for looking & sleep tight
Elaine xx

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Elaine, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, this is such a lovely card. I think I may pinch this idea for when I need a card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely NOT pants at the CAS - you need to see my attempts at it lol - love your card hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Elaine....
    I am very bad a doing CAS Cards... Not my Fave...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, I just love this :0)) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, Elaine.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice card my friend
    hugs
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just darling Elaine, love the adorable window scene.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine, this is simply BEAUTIFUL!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete