About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Saturday, 1 October 2016

1st of the month Eclectic

Hello peeps, I'm so sorry I'm quiet at the moment but life seems to be really really busy for me at the moment. College, school etc etc..... And I'm working on a lovely couples wedding Stationary. Currently making name cards and favours. Oh and a table plan. Here's a pic of the front of the invites 


Anyway the reason for today's post is its DT time again for Eclectic Ellapu - I really can't believe it's the 1st October..... The theme was Autumn.


Please take a peek over at the blog as my teamies have made some amazing creations.
Hope everyone is well, take care and thanks for stopping by xxxx





7 comments:

  1. so pretty invitations!
    and your card is very nice!
    take care
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful invites Elaine! Love all the different textures on your autumn piece too, really captures the season, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine and gorgeous wedding invites, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Autumn card, CAS just right. Great shot of the invites too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card,so many different things going on.
    The invitations are beautiful.
    Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Wedding Invitations, and a gorgeous Autumn card. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous invites Elaine
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete