About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Monday, 17 October 2016

A peek at more samples

Hi everyone, 
Hope you all had a good weekend, I'm currently laid up in bed with the worst cold that I can remember. Not even the energy to craft but they say rest is best. I can't complain really. 
So I thought I'd show you some more of the samples I made for Leonies last launch. Hope you like them....





Had a great time working with them and there's so many more things I want to do with them aswell. These products will have a huge shelf life. 
Right that's all from me for now, although next time there might be some good news....... 
Have a fun day , thanks for looking xxx




7 comments:

  1. Feel better soon. Fab cards as always.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry you are in bed!
    hope you will be better soon!
    your projects are so pretty!
    love them all!
    lots of hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool cards. I sure do like those little burst in the first one and the others have such pretty color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool cards. I sure do like those little burst in the first one and the others have such pretty color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great variety in your projects and lots of wonderful bursts of color. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous samples Elaine, the Inspire card is my absolute favourite. The pretty flower corners frame the beautifully soft centre perfectly. Sorry to hear you've been poorly, I hope you're feeling better now.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete