About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Wednesday, 5 October 2016

New Leonie Launch

Hello and good evening to all my followers.
What an exciting evening it is too !! It's the fabulous Leonie Pujols new launch live on Hochanda at 8pm. It's been a pleasure to get to use the fabulous products. There are 6 embossing folders and 6 stamps sets. I'm sure they will go down a storm.
Here's one of my favourite samples that I made using one of the embossing folders and one of the stamp sets. I also added the artic glitter brush pen to make it glisten, and used leonies snow die from a previous launch. I really loved making this little scene.


Close up of that fabulous embossing folder.......


Please also take a minute to visit my amazing team mates blogs....

Nick - http://nickinbarnsley.blogspot.co.uk/


Jane - http://isleofcraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Unfortunately the lovely Katrina had an operation and hasn't been able to make samples but we are hoping she will be back with the next collection. Plus there are some more lovely ladies joining the team soon  - Nicola, Ann and Claire. Please give them a warm welcome.
Right it's coffee and Hochanda time. Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love,
Big hugs Elaine xxx

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas Card. looks very elegant. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely samples Elaine! Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples Elaine, I absolutely love this one, It's beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine
    How are you... You seem to have been busy... And you run as well congrats....love the new Leonie set... Loved your card she showed of yours ... Loved it...
    How's you College going...
    Love Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great little village scene.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely Elaine, so sweet, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scene is just so sweet. Thanks for the close up of the embossing it really helps. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love the wonky look of the houses and trees. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab embossing and love the little scene you've made... lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete