About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 13 October 2016

Leonies amazing new launch

Good evening & a huge warm welcome on this very chilly Autumn evening.
So round about now the super talented Leonie Pujol is launching some brand new stamps & masks.
Got to say love them used separately & love them even more combined. Had a real good time playing with them.

The first design team sample I'm sharing is a scrapbook page - Jen fisher if your reading this blog you inspired me to do a layout xx

Anyway here it is.....


The picture is of me & friends at our redundancy party hence why I chose the masks magic & memories. ( I'm the lady one on the left ) very apt wording.

To add a finishing touch I went around the words with my glitter pen. Hope you like it, I was really pleased with it.
Right I'm off to watch the launch in bed, got a terrible throat & head, hope it doesn't come out as a full blown cold lol.
Don't forget to tune in at 8pm on Hochanda. 
Thanks for looking, big hugs to you all.
Elaine xx



9 comments:

  1. This is 'magic' Elaine.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just gorgeous my friend!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely way to use the stamps and masks. Sorry your under the weather hope you feel better soon. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your samples Elaine, especially your 'Dream' book! We are all full of colds here too, hope yours gets better soon, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use for those masks. Your layout looks stunning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use for those masks. Your layout looks stunning. :-)

    ReplyDelete