About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Thursday, 6 October 2016

St Nick

I'm getting myself in the festive spirit ! 
I altered a frame for this weeks Jones crafts DT piece. I got the frame from the lovely lovely Sue, owner of the awesome crafty bunch.....not only does she run the craft shop but she is a fabulous friend too. 




I used the new Graphic 45 Papers
St Nicholas. Painted with prima paint that the lovely sue gave us at the retreat. Some fussy cutting here & there and my frame was complete. 
Thrilled with this collection that the ever so lovely & generous Darren Saxton from Jones crafts sent me...... I almost didn't want to cut it up !!!!!!
I'm very lucky to be on such wonderful design teams, and huge thanks to everyone that reads my blog. If it wasn't for you lovely people my little blog wouldn't exist. 
On that note it's time I got myself to bed, college in the morning..........
Take care & thanks for leaving comments. Have a lovely weekend xxx




8 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!
    love colors and evrything!
    take care
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, love the colours and everything about it. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful , I know what you mean about not wanting to cut it up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is fabulous true traditional Christmas
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a fabulous altered frame design and super creative.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazingly designed for the festival.
    Great job dear .loved your art work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab frame Elaine! Love the image and the colours are my favourite for Christmas, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! The green you used on the frame is so vibrant your eyes just can't resist looking at your project. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete