About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 13 November 2016

I'm a bad blogger !

Evening fellow crafters. Firstly I must apologise for the lack of posts and visits to your blogs. It's been manic here for me. Front & rear gardens have been done which caused carnage. I finally managed to finish 100 name cards , 88 favour boxes and a table plan. Tie that in with college, school and work it's been a nightmare with no real time to do any craft. I have a huge day at school tomorrow aswell my college tutor is coming into school to observe me and see how much criteria I have met. To say I'm nervous is an understatement !!! 
After this week has gone all normal service will resume. Thank goodness lol. 
So what am I sharing with you lovely folk today then.....
A little festive trio for the dinner table using Graphic 45's lovely St Nicholas collection. Made this a couple of weeks ago for my DT piece for Jones crafts.


Love this collection so very festive, and anyone who knows me knows how much I love the festive season !!! 
Hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend. I'm off to try and get some sleep ready for tomorrow, wish me luck I might need it. 
Take care friends.
Elaine xxx




4 comments:

  1. love this!
    its so pretty!
    you have been very busy my friend.
    wish you goo luck with your school!
    lots of hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, I love the gorgeous designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you sound like you have been very busy Elaine. What a wonderful way to decorate for the holidays.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sweet projects sure dress up your table prettily. Hang in there. It will all be a memory soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete