About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Love & Sadness

Today's post is a mixture of happiness and sadness.
This weekend saw myself and hubby attending a very special couples wedding. Now my lack of crafting recently was due to this wedding as I made all the stationary, and on the day the room looked beautiful.
My first ever table plan.....
Favour bags & namecards

The beautiful Mr & Mrs Sutton-Jones
Me & the Groom
Special friends 
It was a beautiful weekend and we stayed overnight and all had breakfast together. I wish them both a lifetime of happiness.
The week was also very sad,
On Thursday a very special lady who I was glad to call my friend lost her 4 year battle with cancer. I had known Rachel for 21 years and she was an inspiration. Tomorrow would have been her first wedding anniversary and I would like to share a picture of that happy day which I was so glad I got to be a part of.


Sending love and wishes to all her family.
The wedding yesterday had lanterns on the lake in memory of the groom's father so I dedicated mine to Rachel.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. 
Thank you for reading my post today xxx





6 comments:

  1. you made so pretty stationary,favour bags & namecards.
    and Mr & Mrs Sutton-Jones are very beautiful.
    so sorry for the loss of your friend.
    it is so sad :(
    lots of hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work looked so pretty in the room. I am so sorry to read of your friends passing. Enjoy fond memories of her and ofcourse the wedding of Mr& Mrs Sutton-Jones she would have wanted that. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stationary Elaine. Gorgeous designs. So very sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend. Take care.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rlaine
    Sorry to hear about your special friend...,
    Great job of all your wedding stationery... don't think I could tackle that... looks fabulous...
    Take Care
    Lots of hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pictures and post Elaine. Sorry to hear about your good friend passing away.

    Sending Hugs

    diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sorry for the loss of your friend. :-( You did a lovely job with the wedding projects. What an honor to have your friend give you such an important job. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete