About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Time flies

Good Morning, how is everyone ? So it's the 1st of the month ( seriously where did October go ??? ) which means it's time for a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. The theme for the purple team was let sparks fly - use glitter, gems or gilding flakes. 
I chose to make a MDF Xmas heart using   Graphic 45 St Nicholas and used some glitter Xmas trees that I've had in my stash for an eternity lol. 


Let me know what you think, and do pop over and check out what both teams have made this month. 
Right I must crack on I'm finishing off my friends Wedding favours no name cards this week. 
Take care and have a wonderful week xxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and a wonderful home decor piece, gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super nice!
    love it!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Elaine! I really like the softer more vintage colours, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done with this Elaine, it looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Elaine.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your MDF heart is gorgeous and so very festive - love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo this has vintage screaming all over it! Gorgeous make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Elaine... Love all the em bellies and the Papers... Stunning
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those glittery trees are really cute and I love the song cut out you added. It's kind of like a little scroll. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaine this is so BEAUTIFUL! I love that little poinsettia!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete