About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Almost Christmas....

Hello to all my lovely followers. Sorry the posts have been somewhat erratic and slow. It's been a real difficult few weeks for me and I feel I'm only just sorting myself out. Sadly on 9th of December (also my 41st birthday) we said goodbye to the most amazing brave lady. My lovely friend Rachel. So my heart has not really been into crafting but I did spend a bit of time in my craft room the other day. Here's what I did... 


I wrapped up hubbys aftershave with some graphic 45 papers and covered an MDF tag. The collection used was St Nicholas. Thank you to Darren Saxton at Jones crafts for sending me these wonderful Papers. 
Well must dash having a new colour put in my hair and a cut at the hairdressers today. I fancied a change lol.
Take care friends and big hugs. 
Love Elaine xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers, I do love Graphic 45. I hope the trip to the hairdressers was a success. Share some photographs in the group ;)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you have had such a sad time Elaine, sending you hugs. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and look forward to working alongside you again in the new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely Elaine, love the 'Dont open....' sentiment. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so sad about your friend.
    you made gorgeous wraping!
    love it
    Happy Holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your friend Elaine :( What a lovely way to wrap up hubby's gift though. Have a lovely Christmas. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sorry to hear about your friend Elaine. Your's husband's gift wrap is super cute.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete