About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Thursday, 1 December 2016

December Eclectic

Hello lovely peeps. Wow December the first, it's almost Christmas woohoo ! However I do have my birthday before then..... 
Right onto today's DT make for Eclectic Ellapu. 


I have desperately trying to use up old kits to create some space. The theme was bells and I attached one to the little red bow. Please take a peek over at what the wonderful team have created. 
We have very generously been given time off until the next challenge starts on Feb the 1st next year. Thanks for stopping by. 
Hope everyone is well, take care for now xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning Elaine! I just adore the shoe it is gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fabulous card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a stunning card loving the red against the black - love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! This is gorgeous! Now, that shoe says Merry, Merry, Merry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Elaine what an elegant image and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a classy card, love the red and black and the shoe of course
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card as always.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete