About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Leonie Samples

Good morning & Happy Valentine's Day..
I'm thrilled to say that on Friday I handed in my portfolio at college. Now it has to be verified and marked. Fingers crossed I will be a fully trained teaching assistant in a few weeks. It's been a real roller coaster ride for me, being made redundant and taking the plunge to become a mature student but I have to say I've really enjoyed it. Just got to pass my English exam early April now lol. So I'm hoping for a lot more craft time now as my mojo had been in hiding with all the work I had to do. I've already spent 2 nights in my craft room since Friday so things are looking up !! 
Right now to show you the samples I made for Leonie Pujols one day special on some of her already released lovely ranges last week on Hochana.



Love all the different stamps, dies and stencils Leonie has designed. I'm currently working with the new range and oh my goodness you are going to love it all ! 
I'm off to Mellington Hall in Powys for a Prosecco afternoon tea with Hubby to celebrate Valentine's, hope you are all doing something nice. 
Take care and thanks for stopping to look or leave a comment. Big hugs. 
Elaine xx



8 comments:

  1. Wonderful designs Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Elaine!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cards are veryy beautiful!
    colors are great!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Elaine...
    w

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine
    Congrats on finishing Your course

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Blogger is playing up...,it won't let me finish the messages off...
    hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! lots of variety. I'm sure you'll do great on your test and pass with flying colors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lots of lovely cards, hope all is well with you...congrats on your training!!! wow good for you
    a little busy here but all is fine...
    cheers from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete