About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Thursday, 2 March 2017

DT time 1st of the month !

Hello & a big welcome to my blog. 
Yesterday was the 1st March and saw the start of a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. Apologies I'm a day late but had a very very busy day yesterday. 
Anyway the theme this month was Spring and here is my interpretation of it.... 

I was attempting CAS but even though I love CAS I'm so rubbish at it. Anyway I used a clearly besotted stamp and Leonie pujols friend word die. Talking of which Leonie has some amazing new products launching tonight on Hochanda at 8pm. There are some fabulous new products.... Here's a couple of sneaky peeks.



Hope everyone is well and having a good week. I'm off to tidy my desk it's such a mess. 
Take care and I'll be catching up on everyone's blogs soon. I'm sorry I've neglected you all.
Hugs Elaine xx






7 comments:

  1. Love card Elaine. Will try to catch the shows, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and can't wait to see the shows.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. long time no see you on blog :D
    this is so pretty card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, lovely design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete