About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Saturday, 15 April 2017

Happy Easter

Hello, hope you are all enjoying the Easter weekend. The sun has been shining even though a little chilly. 
Well I'm here to show you some makes I did for the fabulous Typography launch from Leonie Pujols new collection. Loved working with them. Here are some of them let me know what you think.....




Me and hubby also made some Easter cakes yesterday ..... Super easy but lovely.


Right must go making a big batch of soup.. Have a wonderful Easter Sunday, take care xxx






8 comments:

  1. All your cards are gorgeous like always. Cakes look so yummy!
    Happy Easter
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have been busy, love the cards and wish I could sample your cakes
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards as always. Happy Easter to you both.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Happy Easter hun.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I really like the whimsical feel of the first one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great lineup of springy cards! I hope you had lots of fun eating that yummy cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Elaine what fabulous Spring designs and Happy Easter to you.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete