About Me

Hi and a warm welcome to my blog. My little place in the cyber crafting world. I'm Elaine and I'm 41 years and married to the most amazing man I could wish for. My passion is all forms of crafting and I'm extremely lucky to be on the design teams for Leonie Pujol, Toni Darroch at stamps by me limited and Eclectic Ellapu challenge blog. I also do a bit of demo work for stix2 anything and I love it. I've recently retrained after being made redundant to become a Teaching Assistant which is a very rewarding job. Well I hope you like what you see on my blog. I'm always grateful for people taking a peek and leaving messages x

Sunday, 14 May 2017

Dreams can come true....

Good morning & happy Sunday to you all. 
I have the most amazing news to share which I still can't quite believe! The lovely Ruth from stix2 anything has very kindly given me an opportunity to do some demos for the company. I honestly can't believe my luck as for the last 11 years I've dreamed of being a demonstrator and never thought it would happen. I've only known for just over a week and had my first demo yesterday at Domino crafts in Wolverhampton. So it's been a manic week lol. All my crafty friends know how much I love stix2 tapes, adhesives and tools anyway but now I get to work with a much bigger range and I'm loving the fabric paints & beads sets. Here's a few pics of my samples and the day...





I would like to thank the ladies that came on Saturday and Domino crafts for having me. But most of all a huge thanks to Ruth for having me on the team and to Lisa for passing my details on to Ruth.
Have a great day everyone & thanks for dropping by. 
Big hugs
Elaine xx 





8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new position.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news and so chuffed for you! Looks like you had an amazing time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Elaine on your demo position.

    Have fun.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine
    Well done to you... congrats... you are a star... fabulous makes....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats my friend!
    wonderful projects here!
    lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Elaine, huge congrats on your demonstrator position. It is so well deserved. Enjoy every moment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations very well deserved. have fun
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Elaine, xxx

    ReplyDelete