About Me

Im 39 years old and work in retail as a Deputy Manager. I love to craft whether it be cardmaking or altering something. I have been crafting for almost 10 years and it helps me to relax after those busy days at work. My big aim was to blog regular and get onto a design team, now Im on 2. Very proud to have recently made Jones design team. I am godmother to 2 lovely children Matty & and Rebecca...Hope you all like what you see and thanks so much for reading my blog and leaving comments.

Monday, 29 May 2017

Happy UK bank holiday...

Hello and a warm welcome on this dreary bank holiday. It's always the way here in the uk for it to be rainy and dull on a bank holiday.... However that does mean lots of craft time yay. Hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday, I have spent the last few days creating samples for the lovely Toni at stamps by me limited. The next show is on create and craft 8th June - here's a few samples of what I have made. There will be 3 new fab sets of stamps...


These backgrounds have been created using stix2 fabric paints.
I will share more samples nearer the time.
 
I have also been super busy doing Stix2 demos and I have to say despite nerves I've really enjoyed it. I have been to some lovely places, met fantastic people and used some amazing products. It's been brilliant and I feel truly blessed. 
Here's some pics of my time demoing over the last couple of weekends.




Thank you all for supporting me, looking at my blog and leaving messages it's always appreciated, and I promise I will catch up on everyone's blog tomorrow. I'm off with hubby to the cinema to see Pirates of the Caribbean tonight looking forward to it! 
Have a great evening and take care xxx






10 comments:

  1. looks you hade fun time!
    I wish one time to so on crafty workshop.
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW I would be too nervous to do that, so hats off to you. Bet it's fun though when you get going. The cards are lovely. I really like the combination of outlines and solid stamping. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Elaine, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fabulous designs Elaine, love the splash of color on the backgrounds. Your craft workshops look so fun.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Elaine! Such BEAUTIFUL cards and the demoing looks like so much fun to do! I bet you're fantastic at it!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards Elaine and wow you look organised and it looked fun, hope you enjoyed it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, I certainly have missed the blogging world so happy to be back... A big Congratulations to you to becoming a member of the Stix2 team... so well deserved and I hope they know how lucky they are to have you... Gorgeous cards as always love those stamps and the splash of colours to the background are just perfect... Keep Safe & Happy...May x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine these are so wonderfully crafted.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: Your demo workshops looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww - I'm so happy about the demos! Ever since I decided to teach cardmaking classes my life has been so much better! I love your spritzy artsy card designs! They are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Hun.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete